Saturday, March 20, 2010

Icing

Had my ears pierced for a second time today, at the infamous Icing by Claire's. The younger, more purple and sparkly store is where I got it done for the first time so many years ago, and it was a decent job. I've heard terrible terrible things about the store and its piercing, which set me off a bit, but I still don't understand the fuss people make about it in general.

Simple. If it's dirty, leave. If you're not comfortable with the person doing it, leave. Shrug. I had neither of these problems, but it might have been because it was at the store advertised as for "older girls."

If you, too, have heard turrrible things about Claire's, I suggest "Icing" instead.

Oh, and I got my welding goggles in the mail.
They have green lenses that I couldn't see in the online picture.
squeeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

  1. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.


    Yong
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete