Sunday, May 16, 2010

stitch london supplies.

I have what I need to start the doll, as pictured so artfully below:

That, in addition to a few colors of felt. I'm hoping it will be enough for me to make two of me, and one of Paris Emery, one of the fictional characters I would really love to have a mini version of.

The main problem at the moment, though, is that I'm on the verge of a rather long and wonderful vacation, and I feel a migraine coming on. If I miss my train tomorrow, I'm going to kill something.

If I am able to avoid turning into a total berserk mess, I plan to knit myself (or at least attempt to knit myself) Marilyn Phillipi's Tilting Tardis(which shall be renamed This Way to Gallifrey, because it's late, I have a headache, and I'm that way anyway), and a Slytherin rendition of the HP Fairisle Pouch Bag. Wish me luck!

My next post will hopefully come with fantastic images of magically knitted creations. The fact of how many times I've had to edit this post for typos lets me know how badly I need to finish packing and SLEEP. Ug.

2 comments:

  1. Squee! I'm starting mine when I get home today, so excited! Can't wait to see pictures of your knits (as always).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see any typos, but don't ask me, it's about 8:45 at night and I'm sleepy....

    ReplyDelete