Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Who is the most attractive person you know?

This is usually one of those generated questions that I skip but, since someone actually asked it, I'll give it a go. I'm not going to slap a name on here, no. That would be way too easy ;)

Though I definitely have thoughts on what's outwardly attractive, that's not the most important. (though, I will admit, most on the list quite resemble vampires, telephone poles, and time/space-travelers) There are a lot of *faces* that I like, but attractive minds are much harder to come by.

They must keep themselves from drawing lines where there are none, and treat people as people foremost. A nine-year-old who refuses to associate with a six-year-old is a brat, but why is a high school senior beating up(or even just hating) a freshman, simply because of the fact, acceptable? I have these pesky scruples over people treating each other in illogical, overly-complicated, selfish ways.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment