Tuesday, November 30, 2010

rBlackbird, Did you know that you can watch Sherlock online by using this link? http://video.pbs.org/video/1619685888/ A Friend.

You are a friend, indeed.

I've watched A Study In Pink, and I have to concentrate on the keyboard, or else I'll type to fast. Which only happens when I'm very angry or very happy. In this case, it is very much happy with a small, yet potent side of annoyance. Stylewise, epic win. I'd let the vulgar language and certain references drop out, though. It's not really an interpretation, but I think they actually took the Victorian stories and pulled it through to modern day, with BEAUTIFUL success :)

I love the apartment. And the coat. And Mycroft. AAAHAHAHA MYCROFT. He played Lazarus in the Doctor Who episode.
But please, PLEASE tell me Mrs. Hudson gives back the skull.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment